Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Fin arrives on google

Not sure how he got on there, but good good on reaching a wider audience, especially the non hunting public

Meghan reached out to me at the request of some who told her there are some contrarian voices in the hunting TV world. I think she did a superb job to present a very complex activity, hunting, to an audience that is probably close to her from a demographic standpoint.

If you are so inclined, feel free to share elsewhere and on other media platforms such as FB.

i dont know about 3 mergansers with one shot from a camouflage rifle,,, other that that a good read

Or dragging a carcass 20 miles. Quarter and debone obviously though if the editor does not big game hunt and the reporter does not have a hunter proofread then you will see these small items. Same is true in most comprehensive stories where the reporter is an outsider. Heck of an article, though, and look forward to more articles that are balanced.

If you don't take care of that knee it may become your main line of work again.

Wow that lady has no clue what she is writing about. The overall message is deecent though. Too bad they couldn't have said they were in Texas. :D

I was/am a little concerned that Randy comes off as the dentist from Minnesota. The writing around that part is a little choppy. No way am I letting Randy work on my teeth.:)

...but he's got such nice teeth..............lol.

I thought it was a decent piece and glad it is getting out,the topic ,that is.
Folks like Randy and the Meatgetter guy?, and others like the foodie chef eat good healthy food people, are opening eyes I think.
The land taking/loss of public lands issue among the outdoorsy none hunters needs to be priority as Randy has made it.
I don't know why REI and Nike,Patagonia people can't see the Just Do It for real ads ......for real.
Walk the walk.

Last edited:
Alex Tenenbaum grew up in Colorado, in a household that viewed hunting as the testosterone-driven hobby of simpleminded menfolk.

...and now we have Dinkshooter's neighbor's surname.

What she is doing is necessary to broaden the appeal of the great sport we love. All we need now is a VICE news documentary, something interesting to go viral across NETFLIX, and then we will carry the political clout to advance the objectives of preserving that same sport.

Back