Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Date night Recommendation Sur la Table Cooking class

2rocky

This isn't like a First date sort of thing, but if you want to go with your spouse or partner, it is a good time and may provide some impetus to try new things. We did "A taste of Spain" with the the focus on Paella. You eat what you cook so for the price of a real nice meal for two, there is an experience and food.

You also get a discount code for that night so you might find a deal on stuff for sausage making and meat processing too....

This isn't like a First date sort of thing, but if you want to go with your spouse or partner, it is a good time and may provide some impetus to try new things. We did "A taste of Spain" with the the focus on Paella. You eat what you cook so for the price of a real nice meal for two, there is an experience and food.

You also get a discount code for that night so you might find a deal on stuff for sausage making and meat processing too....

We did that once with some friends of ours, it was a good time!

Great idea! I’ve been doing cooking classes while traveling for several years. No better way to experience local cultures than thru preparing classic local cuisine and learning the history behind it.

Great as a gift too. Bought my mom classes for bday/xmas. Have bought similar classes that pair wine with cooking or arts/crafts for my wife to go with her friends.

Great idea! I’ve been doing cooking classes while traveling for several years. No better way to experience local cultures than thru preparing classic local cuisine and learning the history behind it.
yep. I arranged a tour for my wife and myself and a couple traveling with us in Morocco a two years ago (tours are not our typical preference for travel)..tour company had a cooking class on the itinerary, I thought "oh why not, let's give it a shot". Turned out to be the best thing we did...definitely a great experience.

50-50 chance I end up with a cleaver to the back of the skull any time my wife and I try to share the same kitchen. Usually dispatch her to the living room with a bottle of wine, ha.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back