Colorado Secondary Draw Results?

npaden

Everything said that the secondary draw results were going to be posted today. I thought they usually posted at 8:00 am MST.

Hoping for a bear tag for my son.

Anyone know then the secondary draw results usually post?

Thanks, Nathan

Just got my email at 717am mst. Added a junk elk tag just to have an elk tag this year

Logging in to the CPW Shop they are still showing as entered but not whether they were awarded or not.

Both of my kids struck out on deer and elk. I guess we’ll march with the OTC “Orange Army” come November.

I'm in Colorado on vacation. I spent my first 2 days scouting for my 4th season deer tag. My son got the notification this morning that he drew a 4th season elk tag in the same unit in the secondary draw. Gonna be a busy 5 days in November.

Last edited:
Crap. I really felt like he would draw the private land only bear tag. It was like a 60% draw in the main draw and there were 3 tags left.

Complete bummer...

I don’t apply as I know I have 0% chance of drawing the tags I want. But we make sure the three youth in the family that are old enough to apply, get in. They went 2 for 3 on 1st choice deer tags in a decent unit we know and like. November needs to hurry up

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back