Colorado has gone full.....

I cant believe everyone sane there hasnt moved beyond the border to the north.

Colorado is getting eaten by its crazy counties. Same thing happened in lots of other states.

Imagine if gun owners who blame mental health rather than easy access to firearms for mass shootings actually put their money where their mouth is instead of constantly cutting funding for mental health services. I’d vote for it if I was a citizen of the state. 🤷‍♂️

I’m also in favor of P-R and it seems similar to me. Guns and conservation are pretty loosely tied too.

Imagine if gun owners who blame mental health rather than easy access to firearms for mass shootings actually put their money where their mouth is instead of constantly cutting funding for mental health services.
And I mean this literally. Imagine an initiative being championed by gun owners who are willing to put some skin in the game to combat the mental health issues behind so much gun violence. I feel like it would be a good faith effort that has been very absent from both sides of the argument.

Imagine if gun owners who blame mental health rather than easy access to firearms for mass shootings actually put their money where their mouth is instead of constantly cutting funding for mental health services. I’d vote for it if I was a citizen of the state. 🤷‍♂️

I’m also in favor of P-R and it seems similar to me. Guns and conservation are pretty loosely tied too.
I don't know where it necessarily needs to come from but one look around just about anywhere and anyone can see we have a serious mental health problem that needs fixing/funding. I just hope at some point we are pinpointing the root cause and not just throwing more money to the drug companies.

If you're going to tax guns because they are somewhat related you better tax alcohol as well. See how far that goes!

Tax football - theres a stronger causation hypothesis of domestic violence than with firearms. Not to mention the broncos players make up an outsized portion of DV offenders 😂.

And I mean this literally. Imagine an initiative being championed by gun owners who are willing to put some skin in the game to combat the mental health issues behind so much gun violence. I feel like it would be a good faith effort that has been very absent from both sides of the argument.

In Colorado I'd love to see where the "good faith effort" has been from the other side of the argument...

I thought this nation was sick of being taxed so there was a revolution. How many more taxes on things like guns do we need to get ready to revolt again?

It is a better bill than the bill to ban Lion Hunting. Least there is a decent correlation between the tax and where it goes to. However Govt does not have a revenue problem they have a spending problem. They need to learn to say no to something first before they buy more.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chambers.mitchell
Back