Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Bozeman Folks

jryoung

Hank Shaw is looking to set up a dinner/event as part of his book tour (Buck Buck Moose) in the fall of 2016 and he needs an assist in Bozeman. He can do a dinner at a restaurant (in coordination with a local chef), a butchering event or similar presentation.

Basically and event for folks to come meet Hank, get their books signed, have him sell a few more books and get people excited about the wild game they bring home.

If you have any ideas, contacts or similar shoot me a PM and I can pass him along the info, or put you in contact directly.

I don't have much in the way of useful information for the Bozeman area JR, but I thought I'd bring this thread back to the top and mention that Hank Shaw just started a podcast - The Hunt,Gather,Talk, Podcast. I've listened to all three episodes so far and this podcast is great, and personally inspires me to try new things with wild game and edibles. He's been a guest on the Wired to Hunt Podcast a couple times, and those episodes are super-informative too.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tlr1
Back