Big Fin & the Congressman

Ben Lamb

Big Fin went up to Choteau today to deliver a petition to Congressman Steve Daines. There were over 1060 signatures on it due largely in part to Hunt Talkers.

The hearing went well. The crowd was split 50/50, with 17 proponents of the Rocky Mountain Front Heritage Act and 8 opponents speaking.

The congressman was genial, and along with MT Wild Sheep Foundation President Mike Menke, there was a good conversation with the congressman about draw odds for sheep in the Breaks.

Video should be available soon. If you want to know more about the Heritage Act, check out http://sportsmenformontana.com/results/

Thanks Randy, for standing up for wildlife amd for hunters & anglers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 521
Cheers Randy and all involved. Thanks for the dedication for our outdoors.

Daines is a big hunter (or at least he used to be). I would think that he would be very proactive in most anything related to hunting. I do know that he was a die hard backpacker back in the day and most of his "peak bagging" as he called it was done in Wilderness areas.

Daines is a big hunter (or at least he used to be). I would think that he would be very proactive in most anything related to hunting. I do know that he was a die hard backpacker back in the day and most of his "peak bagging" as he called it was done in Wilderness areas.

I like that my congressman knows what district the Breaks are. :) he seems to be a genuine guy.

I'm glad I signed the petition but I have to ask why is Randy wearing a yamaka?

Now that's funny. Must be the life I live that has me becoming such a silvertip.

Don't feel bad, Randy. Someone commented on my son's red hair the other day and I made a comment in jest about where he got it. The lady looked at me and said, "Oh, did you used to have red hair?" :rolleyes: I blame the kid.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Get-U-SumOutdoors
Back