Yeti GOBOX Collection

NFA Wait Times

Banish backcountry is rated for 300 rum. Not sure how much recoil or suppression you’d get on the rum with a 5” can though. One of these days I’ll try mine on a friends rum
See you also have the banish 30.

Is there much difference in suppression/recoil reduction between the 30 and back country? Seems like the backcountry is the ticket for a hunting suppressor.

Is there much difference in suppression/recoil reduction between the 30 and back country? Seems like the backcountry is the ticket for a hunting suppressor.
Have only used it up to 60 grains of powder and 156 grain bullet. Haven’t noticed a difference between the two at that level. 95+ grains of powder and 200+ grain bullet you might

I have the banish 30 and the banish 30 gold. The 30 gold does better at taming my Weatherby 30-378 (probably the closest rifle I have to a rum). I use the 30 in the 7” configuration. I don’t notice much difference in audible noise or recoil reduction.

I don’t have a backcountry so I can’t make that comparison.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back